TEH FAPPENING RITA ORA

Rita Ora wishes her sister happy birthday with a cute throwback snap of them in matching ballerina outfits

The pair look like butter wouldn't melt as they pose for a family snap togethe

Rita Ora has always been close to her sister, and the pair look like butter wouldn't melt in a cute throwback.
The singer and actress wished her sibling Elena a happy birthday by sharing a childhood pic of them holding hands while wearing matching ballerina outfits.
Reets looks super cute as her sister towers over her in the pic, showing them both wearing gold leotards and white tights as they beam for the camera.
Rita Ora posts a pic on Instagram of her and sister Elenora as children
Rita Ora and her sister as little girls
Rita Ora and Elena Ora
Rita Ora and Elena Ora all grown up
The singer wrote on the social media app: "What do I do without you? God only knows. Your everything and the reason I'm me today.
"Every time you shout at me I know it's because you love me I remember mum used to dress us up in similar clothes and I'd cry because I didn't have on the EXACT same thing you had on and you gave me yours because that's what big sisters do.
"We built this together and we will carry on forever! I'm so proud of you and everything you've achieved thus far. Happy birthday Sis! @elenaora," along with love heart emojis.
Rita shares a house with her sister in London, but has been away in Los Angeles, although we imagine they will still have a huge celebration.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEiGmFWjUsG/embed
The sisters looked almost identical with their hair tied up in buns with little yellow flowers, but they look a lot different these days with Rita blonde and Elena brunette.
Fans thought the snap was adorable and the pair looked like two little dolls in the family photograph.
One wrote underneath: "Omg @ritaora you wasss so cute and you are HBD for your sister Elena."
A second added: "@ritaora awww that's so cute and sweet you both look so adorable. I agree no better bond then the one between two sisters. Have a fun day of celebrating and happy birthday to your sis love u Rita."
Video thumbnail, Rita Ora rocks bold look as she graces cover of Paper magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cha-Ching? Drake Is Still Raking

Katy Perry flaunts her slender curves in an itsy-bitsy bikini